Shirley:
Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle.

亲爱的,等等!我把脚踝给扭了。
Benjamin:
Oh, my god, are you OK?

哦,天哪!你还好吗?
Shirley:
Of course not!

当然不好啦!
Benjamin:
Come on, sit down, and let me have a look.

来吧,坐下,让我看一看。
Shirley:
The pain is killing me.

疼死我了。
Benjamin:
I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't listen.

我叫你穿跑鞋。可你就是不听。
Shirley:
I thought leather shoes will do just as well.

我以为穿皮鞋也可以跑嘛。
Benjamin:
Hold on, don't move, I will take care of that.

等一下,别动,我来处理。
Shirley:
What are you going to do?

你打算怎么办?
Benjamin:
I will get some ice, and put it on your ankle. (Benjamin gets some ice and put it on Shirley's ankle.) How does that feel?

我打算拿些冰来,敷在你的脚踝上。(本杰明拿来了点冰,放在雪莉的脚踝上。)感觉怎么样?
Shirley:
God! It's freezing!

天哪!冷极了!
Benjamin:
Be brave. Don't worry. You will be able to walk soon.

勇敢点。别担心。你一会儿就能走路了。