威廉姆:
Can you do me a favor?



可以帮我吗?
接待员:
Certainly, sir.



当然了.先生.
威廉姆:
This is my first time visit China. I wonder if your hotel has a morning call service.



这是我第一次到中国来.我不知道酒店有没有叫醒服务?
接待员:
Yes, sir. Anyone who stays in our hotel can ask for the service. Would you like a morning call?



有的.先生.每一个住店者都可以有这个服务.你想要叫醒.是吗?
威廉姆:
Yes, I must get up early tomorrow. I want to go to the Huangpu Riverside to see the sunrise and enjoy the morning scenery there. You know this is my first visit to Shanghai. People say there is a marvelous view of a poetic yet bustling life at the riversi



是的.我明天想早起.我想明天早晨到黄埔江边看日出.我听大家说江边早晨很热闹.日出也很美.是吗?
接待员:
That`s true. You will have a wonderful morning there. One second, pleases. I am going to connect you to the operator for the morning call service.



是的.你在那里会度过一个愉快的早晨的.稍等.我帮你转到总机处.
威廉姆:
All right. Thank you.(The phone is on, the operator pick up the phone.)



好的.谢谢.(电话铃响了.接线员马上拿起电话.)
接线员:
What can I do for you?



这儿是总机.我能帮你什么吗?
威廉姆:
I would like to have the morning call service for tomorrow.



我想明天早晨要叫醒服务.
接线员:
At what time do you want me to call you up, sir?



先生.你想几点叫醒?
威廉姆:
At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.



明天早晨六点.
接线员:
What kind of call would you like, by phone or by knocking at the door?



你想要怎么样的叫醒?电话还是敲门?
威廉姆:
By phone. I don`t want to disturb my neighbors.



电话吧.我不想把隔壁房间的房客吵醒了.
接线员:
Will you please tell me your name and room number?



请告诉我你的名字和房间号码好吗?
威廉姆:
This is William, in room 1208.



我是威廉先生.住在1208房间.
接线员:
Yes, sir. I`ll tell the operator to call you up at 6 tomorrow morning. Anything else I can do for you?



好的.先生.我们会明早六点给你电话.还需要什么吗?
威廉姆:
No. thanks. Good night.



不需要了.谢谢.晚安.
接线员:
Good night, sir. Sleep well and have pleasant dreams.



晚安.做个好梦.