Nana:
Today, let’s talk something about the earthquake. 

今天我们来讨论有关地震的话题
Vivi:
It is a sorrowful topic. It brings me to remember the Sichuan Eerthquake. 

一个悲伤的话题,让我想起了四川地震。
Nana:
Yeah, but after one year of hard work , I believe they can face it bravely. 

是啊,不过,相信经过一年的努力,他们已经勇敢地站了起来。
Vivi:
I can’t agree with you any more. 

我完全同意。
Nana:
So,when the earthquake happens, what will you do? 

那么当地震发生时,你会怎么办?
Vivi:
I think I will hide under the table. 

我想我会躲在桌子底下。
Nana:
Oh, no. It is a wrong way, You'd be well advised not to do it. 

不,不,这是错误的,你最好不要干这事.
Vivi:
Can you tell me what the right way is ? 

那怎么做才是正确的呢?
Nana:
When the earthquake happens , if it is available, you’d better run to the vacancy area; if not, you should keep the height lower than table or bed and stay next to them. 

地震发生时,如果来得及,最好跑到外面空地;如果来不及,最好是要以比桌、床高度为低的姿势,躲在桌子床铺的旁边。
Vivi:
So that is how it is. I benefited much from today’s talk. 

原来如此,今天的谈话真是让我受益匪浅。