职员:
Air China1. May I help you?



这儿是中国航空公司.我可以为您效劳吗?
玛丽:
Yes, I`d like to make reservations2 on your flight number 220, departing for New York on December 22nd at 7:00 in the evening.



是的.我想订两个机位.要订你们的第220班机.十二月二十二日下午七点启程去纽约的那班.
职员:
Your name, please?



请问您的姓名?
玛丽:
Mr. William Robert and Mrs. Jane Robert.



先生和Jane Robert女士.
职员:
Do you want to fly first or economy class?



您要头等舱还是经济舱?
玛丽:
Economy.



经济舱.
职员:
Yes, we still have roomi on that flight. Will this be a one-way trip?



好的.我们这班飞机还有空位.您这次是单程旅行吗?
玛丽:
No, round trip back to Beijing on January 3rd. By the way, do you have any direct flights coming back?



不.我要往返票.要一月三日飞回北京.顺便问一句.回程时你们有没有直飞的班机?
职员:
Yes, we do. Flight number 532, leaving New York at 3:00 in the afternoon, flies nonstop back to Beijing.



有.第532号班机.下午三时离开纽约.直飞返回北京.
玛丽:
That`ll be perfect. What is the exact air fare?



那好极了.机票的价钱是多少?
职员:
Economy fare round trip from Beijing to New York is $2030 during peak season.



由北京到纽约的往返经济舱票价.在旺季是2030美元.
玛丽:
I see... Then our tickets are confirmed?



知道了--那么我们的两张票算订妥了?
职员:
Yes, your seats are confirmed on those two flights. Please be at the airport at least one hour before departure time.



是的.您二位往返的机位现在都订妥了.请最迟在起飞前一小时到达机场.