Ann:
Where are we now? 

我们现在在哪里呢?
Lily:
Let me see. Em..we are in Wuhan now. Look, this long bridge is the Yangtze Bridge. And the tower over there is Yellow Crane Tower. 

让我想想。我们现在在武汉了,看,这座桥是武汉长江大桥,那座塔是黄鹤楼。
Ann:
How do you know that? You are the first time to China as me. 

你是怎么知道的。你跟我一样是第一次来到中国。
Lily:
At first, I am not you. We are travelling independently, so before we came to China, I had found some information about the cities we would visit. 

首先,我不是你,我们是自助旅行,所以在我们来到中国之前,我已经在网上查了一些我们即将要去的城市的信息。
Ann:
Oh, that is great. I worried that we would get lost. 

哦,太好了。我还担心我们会迷路呢。
Lily:
Do you want to visit Yellow Crane tower. I read in the Internet that the tower is a good place to visit and there are many famous Chinese poems which are wrote about it. 

你想去黄鹤楼看看吗?网上说那是一个游览的好地方,还有很多中国有名的诗是描述它的。
Ann:
Is that OK? We don’t have enough time to Yunnan. 

这样好吗?我们没有足够的时间去云南了。
Lily:
It doesn’t matter. We can go to Yunnan next time. We are independent. 

没关系的。我们可以下次再去云南啊,我们是自助的。
Ann:
Great. I am greatly interested in the architectural construction of Chinese tower. 

太棒了。我一直对中国塔的建筑结构有很大兴趣。
Lily:
OK. We can get off at next stop. 

好,那我们下一个站下吧。