接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?



你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.



我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?



请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.



乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?



请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.



没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.



好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?



我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?



当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.



给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.



请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.



好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?



可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.



只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.



好的.再见. 

乔治:
Thank you. See you later.



谢谢.一会见.