收银员:
Good morning. May I help you?



早上好.有什么要帮忙的吗?
玛丽:
Is this where I can pay my hotel bills?



是在这里结账吗?
收银员:
Yes. Your room number please.



是的.您的房间号.
玛丽:
102, I`d like to check out now.



我的房间号是102.我现在就退房.
收银员:
Just a moment, please. (Checks files) Are you Mary?



好的.稍等.(查看单据)你是玛丽小姐吧?
玛丽:
Yes. I am.



是的.
收银员:
Did you have breakfast this morning?



你今天用早餐了吗?
玛丽:
Yes, but I paid cash for it.



是的.但是我付的现金.
收银员:
And did you use any other hotel services?



你还用了别的什么吗?
玛丽:
Yes. I used the mini-bar. I drank a can of coca-cola.



我用了小酒吧.喝了杯可乐.
收银员:
All right.-(Giving Mary the bill)Here you are. Please check it.



好的.(把发票递给玛丽小姐)这是你的发票.请查看.
玛丽:
I`m sorry. What`s this for?(Pointing to a figure)



这是什么?(指着一个数字)
收银员:
That`s for the drinks and phone calls you made from your room.



这是你房间的酒水和电话费.
玛丽:
Oh, I see. Thank you. Can I pay with traveler`s checks?



好的. 谢谢.我可以用旅行支票来付账吗?
收银员:
Certainly, madam.



可以.
玛丽:
(Mary filled out the check and passed it to the cashier together with her passport.)



(玛丽小姐填好支票并把护照一起递给收银.)
收银员:
Here is your receipt, Mary. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us here and that you`ll have a pleasant trip home.



这是你的发票.玛丽小姐.我们希望你在这里住得开心.并且有个愉快的回家之旅.
玛丽:
Thanks you. And we`ll have a trip to Beijing before we go home.



谢谢.我在回家前还要到北京去.