Jack:
Moring, where are you going? 

早上好,准备去哪啊?
Tom:
I am going to see an exhibition about Australia. 

我去看一场关于澳大利亚的展览。
Jack:
With your girlfriend? 

和女友一块儿?
Tom:
Joke, I am still single. 

笑话!我还是单身呢
Jack:
That’s really not worthwhile going to see that alone. 

那一个人去看展览实在是划不来。
Tom:
Do you have any good idea? 

你有什么好点子?
Jack:
Save your money and visit the EXPO in shanghai next year. 

钱省下来明年去上海看世博会。
Tom:
That must be expensive! 

那肯定相当昂贵。
Jack:
Of course not, just 130 yuan you can see around the world. 

当然不会,只花130元,不出国门,看遍世界。
Tom:
That’s really wonderful, exactly worthwhile than the exhibition. 

太妙了,确实比展览来的划算。