乘客:
Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago? 

先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?
前台:
Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56. 

等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。
乘客:
Where is the gate 56? 

56号登机口在哪?
前台:
It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find. 

在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。
乘客:
Thank you. Could I ask another question? 

谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?
前台:
Yes, you can. 

可以。
乘客:
You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off? 

你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?
前台:
Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice. 

对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。
乘客:
I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago. 

我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。
前台:
Don’t worry. It will be fine. 

别担心,会顺利的。