工作人员:
What is the matter with you, madam? You look pale and anxious.


发生什么事了.你脸色苍白并且神情焦虑.
苏珊:
Jesus, I lost my baggage just now.


天啊.我刚刚把我的行李丢了.
工作人员:
Take it easy. Would you please tell me more details. I will try to help you.


别紧张.慢慢说.你告诉我事情的经过.我会努力帮助你的.
苏珊:
Thank you. I just been to the cafe and leave my luggage under the table. Then I read some newspapers when I am waiting for the train. When I finished drinking, I found my suitcase lost.


谢谢.我刚才在咖啡厅喝东西.并且把行李放在桌子下面.因为要等火车.所以我就在读报.然后当我喝完东西后.我的行李箱就丢了.
工作人员:
What kind of suitcase did you lose?


你丢的是怎么样的行李箱? 

苏珊:
A small blue leather case, with my name tag on the top and my personnel stuff inside.


是一个很小的兰色的皮箱.上面有我的姓名贴.里面是我的私人用品.
工作人员:
I feel sorry to hear that. Or maybe some one just picked up the wrong case.


我很抱歉听你这么说.会不会是有人拿错了?
苏珊:
It is impossible! I can`t believe it.


不可能.我不信.
工作人员:
Will you please leave your name and your address here, we will try to find the suitcase for you.


你可以把你的姓名地址留在这里吗?我们会尽量给你找的.
苏珊:
How long does it take?


需要多久?
工作人员:
Sorry, I have no idea. Will you please wait here for a while? We are going to extend your ticket to the next train, then you may have enough time to find your luggage.


对不起.我也不知道.你在这里等一下.好吗?我去帮你把火车票延期.然后你会有充足的时间来找你的行李.
苏珊:
It seems that I have no other choice, yet?


看来只能这样了.


