酒店员工:
Room Reservations. Good afternoon.



酒店预订.下午好.
客人:
I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.



我想要预定一间双人房.下周四入住.
酒店员工:
That’s fine,sir.A double room for Tuesday. September12th. with a front view or rear view?



好的.先生.9月12星期四.一间双人房.您想要看前景呢还是后景?
客人:
Whats the price difference?



价格有什么区别?
酒店员工:
A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.



双人房带前景的事140元一晚.后景的是115元每晚.
客人:
I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.



我要带前景的.
酒店员工:
How long will you be staying?



你要住几天呢?
客人:
Well be leaving Sunday morning.



我星期天早上离开.
酒店员工:
That will be five nights, sir. Thank you very much.and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.



那就是5天先生.非常感谢.期待您下周四的到来.
客人:
Good. That's all settled then.Good-bye.



好的.那就这样定了.再见.
酒店员工:
Good-bye.



再见.