Maria:
Daddy, I am so glad you come out with us.
爸爸,你能和我们一起出去玩,我真是太高兴了。
Dad:
Honey, I am sorry that I am too busy most of the time.
宝贝,我很抱歉,很多时候我总是太忙。
Maria:
It doesn't matter. But I really haven't gone for a picnic for a long time.
没关系。不过我真的很久没有出去野餐了。
Dad:
What did you do last weekend?
你上周末做什么了?
Maria:
It was boring. Just did my homework and practiced the piano.
太无聊了。只是写家庭作业,练钢琴。
Dad:
Did you play football with other children?
和其他小孩子踢足球了吗?
Maria:
Ahh, I was not available last Sunday. I was too busy almost as much as you.
哈,我上周日没有时间。我几乎和您一样忙呢。
Dad:
Cool, we can take the football, shuttlecock and badminton racket to the park.
好的,我们可以带着足球,羽毛球和羽毛球拍去公园。
Maria:
Hooray! I can play football with daddy. Mom and sister can play badminton.
好耶!我可以和爸爸一起踢足球。妈妈就和姐姐打羽毛球。
Dad:
After that, we will have a picnic.
之后,我们一起野餐。
Maria:
That's great. We can also take the dragon kite with us. After the picnic, we can fly it.
太棒了。我们也可以带着那只龙风筝。野餐之后可以放风筝。
Dad:
Okay, it sounds good.
好的,听起来不错哦。


