Maria:
Look, Dad, many people are doing morning exercises here.
看,爸爸,好多人在这里呢。
Dad:Dad:
Yes. I used to come out here with my grandpa as child.
是啊,我还是小孩子的时候,常和我爷爷去公园晨练。
Maria:
Really? You were so happy then.
真的吗?那你那时候真是太幸福了。
Dad:Dad:
Aren't you happy now? I hadn't seen the piano when I was a child.
难道你现在不幸福吗?我小时候还没有见过钢琴呢。
Maria:
Daddy, don't mention it.
爸爸,快别提了。
Dad:Dad:
The park is so beautiful. It is a good thing I have taken the camera.
这个公园真漂亮。幸好我带了相机。
Maria:
Dad, I'd like to take a picture with the status.
爸爸,我想在这个雕塑这儿拍张照。
Dad:Dad:
All right. Give me a big smile. Are you ready? Cheese!
好的。笑一个。准备好了没?茄子!
Maria:
Daddy, we can't have a photo of the whole family. We can take one here.
爸爸,我们家都没有全家福呢。我们在这里照一张吧。
Dad:Dad:
Ok. Let's call your Mom and your sister.
好吧. 我们去叫你妈妈和姐姐吧!


