Customs Officer:
Uh-huh. What's their value?

好的。這兩台照相機值多少錢?
Customs Officer:
Don't you have any gifts or valuable articles?

您沒有帶什麼禮物或貴重物品嗎?
Customs Officer:
Do you have any cigarettes or liquor?

您有帶香煙或酒嗎?
Customs Officer:
May I see your passport, please?

我可以看看您的護照嗎?
Customs Officer:
I see. Thank you. Good day.

我了解了。謝謝,再見。
Customs Officer:
Are they gifts?

送禮用的嗎?
John:
Well, this one is a gift and the other one is for my own use.

嗯,這台是禮物,另外一台是我自己用的。
John:
This one is worth about four hundred dollars and the other about five hundred.

這個大約四百美元,另一個大約五百美元。
John:
I have two cameras.

我有兩台照相機。
John:
Yes. I have one carton of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey.

有。我帶了一條香煙和一瓶威士忌。
John:
No, I don't.

沒有。
Customs Officer:
Do you have anything to declare?

您有什麼東西要申報嗎?
John:
Yes, here it is.

可以,在這裡。