Jeff:
What's with all of the maps, Joan?

所有这些地图是怎么回事,琼?
Joan:
I'm trying to plan where I can go on my holidays.

我正在计划我可以上哪儿去度假。
Jeff:
That sounds like fun. Can I help?

那听起来很好玩,我可以帮忙吗?
Joan:
Sure, but don't think that you can come on holidays with me?

当然,不过不要以为你可以和我去度假。
Jeff:
I understand. Are you going to fly or drive?

我明白。你要坐飞机还是开车去?
Joan:
I think it would be fun to go for a long drive.

我觉得开车远行会很有趣。
Jeff:
You could rent a car, drive from the east coast to the west and then fly back.

你可以租一辆车,从东海岸往西海岸开,然后飞回来。
Joan:
That's a really good idea, Jeff.

那真是个很不错的主意,杰夫。
Jeff:
Since I had such a cool idea, maybe you could reconsider letting me come with you?

既然我有这么酷的一个主意,也许你可能重新考虑让我和你一起去?
Joan:
No way. You can meet me at the airport in two weeks if you like!

没门。如果你愿意的话你可以在两周之后到机场接我!