Daniel:
I like this beautiful Folk Culture Village. It's a shame that it's getting dark now.
我喜欢这个美丽的民俗文化村。只可惜现在天快黑了。
May:
That'll be more fun. There will be more folk activities going on then.
那会更好玩的。到时候会举行更多的民俗活动。
Daniel:
Really? Look! It's a fire. Anything wrong?
真的吗?看!着火了。出什么事了?
May:
No. It must be the bonfire party. People would gather round the fire and sing songs. Would you like to go and join them?
不是的。那一定是篝火晚会。人们会聚集在一起围坐在火堆旁唱歌。想去加入他们吗?
Daniel:
Sure. (They come to the bonfire party.) Oh, the clothes they wear are so strange. It's wired to see men in skirts.
当然。(他们来到了篝火晚会上。)哦,他们穿的衣服真奇怪。男人穿裙子好古怪。
May:
Come on. It's their traditional costumes. They put them on to show their hospitality.
拜托。这是他们的传统服饰。他们这样穿是为了表示他们的好客。
Daniel:
That's very interesting. Oh, what is the smell? Where does the delicious smell come from?
那倒是挺有趣的。哦,是什么气味?这香味是从哪里来的啊?
May:
It must be the roasted leg of lamb, which is very delicious.
那一定是烤羊腿,很好吃的。
Daniel:
Oh, I'll love it. Let's go.
哦,我爱吃那个。我们去吃吧。
May:
No. It won't be done until later. Let's watch the traditional performance first.
先别。等一下才能做好呢。我们先去看传统表演吧!
Daniel:
Sure. Sis, their songs are strange too. I've never heard anything like this before, either on TV or on the radio.
好的。姐姐,他们的歌也很奇怪。我以前从来都没听过,电视和广播上都没有。
May:
They are traditional folk songs. I suppose only the local old people can sing them. We are so lucky to hear them. So just enjoy them.
这是传统的民歌。我想只有当地的老人才会唱了。我们能听到它们真是幸运。所以就好好听吧。