May:
What a beautiful day!

今天天气真好!
Dad:
The weather is so crazy. It rained cats and dogs last night, but cleared up in the morning.

天气真是变化无常。昨晚还下着瓢泼大雨,但是早晨就变晴了。
May:
I was worried about canceling the climbing.

我还担心要取消爬山呢。
Dad:
Honey, wait for me. I am too tired to move a step further.

宝贝,等等我。我太累了,一步也挪不动了。
May:
What about taking the cable car?

乘坐索道怎么样?
Dad:
Attaboy, that's just what I am thinking.

太好了,这正是我所想的。
May:
Wow, What a long queue this is!

哇,排了好长的队啊!
Dad:
Honey, be patient. It's better to wait than to climb with my legs broken.

孩子,耐心点。等总比爬得筋疲力尽要好些。
May:
Daddy, look ahead in the distance, the mountains there. They roll all the way up to the sky.

爸爸,往远处看,那里有很多山,它们绵延起伏一直通向天边。
Dad:
Yeah, the scenery is beautiful. What's more, the air is fresh here?

是啊,这景色真美。而且,这里的空气也很新鲜。
May:
So you wanna stay here?

那么你想一直待在这儿吗?
Dad:
Of course not, I have to watch my American Idol.

当然不想啊,我得回去看我的《美国偶像》。