Laura:
So many people here! What's that? It seems to be an interesting game.

这里有好多人啊。那是什么?好像是一个很有趣的活动。
Benjamin:
We are very lucky today. It's the Kite Festival.

我们今天好走运啊。是风筝节。
Laura:
Oh, flying kites! Yeah, I've heard of it before, but this is the first time I have seen the real one.

哦,放风筝。没错,我以前听说过,但这是我第一次看到真的风筝。
Benjamin:
We can go there and buy one to fly. Wanna try?

我们可以到那买一只来放。想试试吗?
Laura:
Maybe next time. I'd prefer watching others fly them now. Look, the old man's kite is a dragon. It's so high in the sky.

还是下次吧。我现在更想看别人放。看,那位老伯伯的是一只巨龙风筝。它在天空中飞得那么高。
Benjamin:
How about going to the Mao Zedong Mausoleum?

我们去毛泽东纪念馆怎么样?
Laura:
Sure. Let's go. I can't wait to see his crystal sarcophagus!

好啊。走吧。我等不及想看到他的水晶棺了。
Benjamin:
So, do you know anything about him?

那么,你知道关于他的事吗?
Laura:
Yes, I heard he was the leader of China's revolution. And with his leadership, the Chinese people founded the new People's Republic of China.

当然,我听说他是中国革命的领导者。在他的领导下,中国人民成立了中华人民共和国。
Benjamin:
Oh, you know more than I expected. Moreover, he stood on the Tiananmen rostrum, announcing its foundation.

哦,你知道的比我预想的要多。还有,他曾站在天安门城楼上,宣告新中国的成立。
Laura:
Very cool. And I know he was also a great poet.

真酷。而且我还知道他是一位伟大的诗人。
Benjamin:
Yeah, I love his poems. Really good stuff.

是的,我很喜欢他的诗。非常不错。
Laura:
It's a good thing that he stays in the “crystal box”, or no one can see him now.

幸好他的遗体被保存在“水晶盒子”里,否则现在就没有人可以看到他了。
Benjamin:
Oh, I almost forget. Tomorrow will be the National Day of China. There will be a big parade.

哦,我差点忘记一件事。明天就是国庆节了。这里会有大型的阅兵式。
Laura:
I suppose I shouldn't miss that.

我想我不该错过那个。
Benjamin:
Of course not. Let's come back here tomorrow.

当然不可以。我们明天再来这里吧。