Daniel:
That's great! We made 20 minutes earlier.

太好了!我们早到了20分钟。
Mom:
Good thing, we took a taxi.

是啊,幸好我们搭了出租车。
Daniel:
Mom, you are the best!

妈妈,你最棒了!
Mom:
Hey, look there. It is an advertisement of the piano training class on the billboard. The place is not far from our home.

喂,看那里。广告牌上有个钢琴培训班的广告。那个地方离我们家不远。
Daniel:
Mom, come on. What are you thinking about?

妈妈,求你了。你又在想什么呢?
Mom:
Your sister is in high school now; no one plays the piano at home.

你姐姐现在读高中了,家里的钢琴没人弹了。
Daniel:
Don't tell me you want me to do that?

不要告诉我你想让我弹。
Mom:
Why? Why not! The piano is right there.

为什么不呢?钢琴就摆在那里呢。
Daniel:
But I don't like playing the piano. And the homework keeps me busy enough.

但是我不喜欢弹钢琴。并且家庭作业已经够我忙了。
Mom:
Anyway, I will have a look at the piano class after work by myself.

不管怎样,下班后,我会自己先去看一下那个钢琴培训班。
Daniel:
How depressed!

真郁闷。