Paul:
Daddy, I miss grandpa. 

爸爸,我想爷爷了。
Mark:
Me too, baby. But grandpa left, we have to move on. 

我也是宝贝。但是爷爷走了,我们得继续生活呀。
Paul:
I still feel that he is still here, in our house. 

我觉得他还在这里,在咱们家里。
Mark:
I wish that too. But little Paul, if grandpa were here, he would have not seen you like this. 

我也希望这样,但是小保罗,如果爷爷在这,他也不希望看到你现在的样子。
Paul:
You mean grandpa is here? Or maybe he could be here? 

您是说,爷爷在这?或者他可以来这?
Mark:
No, Paul, there's no soul when people passed away. 

不是的,保罗,人一旦过世就没有灵魂了。
Paul:
But there being a kind of thing called "ghost detector" on the net,that can detect where grandpa is. 

但是网上有种鬼魂探测器,那个可以探测出爷爷在哪里。
Mark:
It's just a lie. There's no scientific evidence. People dying,like the stars.And one day, I will leave you, but my love won't stop. 

这只是一个谎言。没有科学的证据。人都会死的,就想星辰一样,有一天我也会离开你,但是我的爱不会停止。
Paul:
So we'won't always be together, right? 

所以我们不能永远在一起了,是吗?
Mark:
Maybe I would not stay with you, but you are not alone, grandpa and I would look at you from the heaven. 

也许我不能在你身边,但是你不是孤身一人,我和爷爷会在天堂看着你。