罗斯:
Why, Bill, you haven`t got ready?



嘿.比尔.怎么.你还没准备好吗?
比尔:
Not yet. You`ve had your breakfast?



还没呢.你吃过早饭了?
罗斯:
Yes. Hurry up. Class will begin in short time.



吃过了.快点吧.马上就要上课了.
比尔:
What can we get in the dining hall? Anything delicious?



食堂里有什么好吃的吗?
罗斯:
The same things as usual.



和平常一样.
比尔:
What did you have?



你吃什么了?
罗斯:
Two eggs, several pieces of bread and a cup of coffee. There are only a few students who have breakfast there.



两个鸡蛋.几片面包.一杯咖啡.只有几个学生在那儿吃饭.
比尔:
Then I won`t go, either. I`ve some biscuits and fruit here. I can make a cup of coffee myself. Surely that will make a good breakfast.



那我也不去吃了.我这儿有点饼干和水果.我自己还可以冲杯咖啡.这肯定是顿丰盛的早餐.
罗斯:
So much to eat if I had known that earlier, I wouldn`t have been to the dining hall, either.



这么多吃的呀.要早知道这样.我也不去食堂吃饭了.
比尔:
That doesn`t matter. You can have some more with me. I have enough for two.



不要紧.你还可以和我一起再吃点.我这儿的东西足够两个人吃的.
罗斯:
Thanks. I`m full now. Oh, I don`t think you have time to have your breakfast. There`re only five minutes before class begins.



谢谢.我现在已经饱了.啊.我看你没时间吃早饭了.离上课只有5分钟了.
比尔:
Really? Let`s go right now. We`ll have them for our breakfast tomorrow.



真的?那我们马上走吧.那些东西等着明早吃吧.