杨:
How was your blind date yesterday? 

你昨天的相亲怎么样?
李:
I think it is ok. 

我觉得还不错。
杨:
Oh? 

是嘛?
李:
She was the first time on a blind date, looks ok and she said she was too busy to make up, so I believe after making up she can be better looking. 

她是第一次相亲,看起来不错,她说自己太忙没时间打扮,所以我认为化妆之后她应该看起来更好。
杨:
Well, you meet the most common phrases from women. 

恩,你碰上了女性最常用的说辞。
李:
Really? Are there more common phrases like this? 

真的吗? 还有其他这样的谎话吗?
杨:
Did she say something about you? 

她说你什么了吗?
李:
Yes, she said I gave her a good impression. 

她说我给人的印象不错。
杨:
Well, "You gave me a good impression" ranks the fourth on both male and female respondents' lists of "the most frequently used lies." 

“你给人的印象很不错”在男女“最常说的谎言榜”中均位列第四
李:
What about “keep in touch”? 

那“保持联系”呢?
杨:
It is the most frequently lie employed by single people. 

这是最常见的谎话。