Lily:
Am I invisible now? Can you still see me? 

我隐身了没有?你还能见到我吗?
Jake:
What are you talking about? Are you smoking weed again? 

你在说什么呢?你不会在吸大麻吧?
Lily:
No. Why do you think that? I would never ever touch that. I am reading the magazine. Rumor has it that a German scientist invented sort of invisible cape. 

没有。你怎么会这么想呢?我在看杂志了。上面说一个德国科学家发明了某种隐形斗篷。
Jake:
Shut up! You mean the Harry Potter cape? 

不可能!你是说哈里波特的斗篷?
Lily:
Not exactly. You can still see it with your eyes. 

也不完全是。你还是可以用眼睛看到的。
Jake:
Bummer. Those powerful men are just bluffing. They know nothing. 

扫兴。那些强悍的人只会唬唬人。他们什么都不知道。
Lily:
For the moment the cloaking device is only working for microwave frequencies. But I think it will for infrared light someday. 

目前只在微波频度下有效。但是我相信总有一天对肉眼也有效。
Jake:
Are you dreaming too much or you are just in a very good mood? Where is my negative Lily? The girl who never said what ifs? 

你是梦想太多还是只是今天心情好?我那个天天悲观的莉莉呢?那个从来都不会假设的女孩?
Lily:
Matt finally asked me out to the prom yesterday. 

昨天迈特终于邀请我参加晚会了。
Jake:
Way to go, girl! I am so thrilled for you. Go for it. 

加油啊!我真为你感到高兴。努力吧!