Dennis:
What the heck! He cut himself. 

呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。
Lorry:
What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid. 

发生什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。
Dennis:
Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself. 

放松。是这个医生了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。
Lorry:
He’d better be right about that. 

他没有判断失误吧。
Dennis:
Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later. 

当然没有了。几天以后,他康复了。
Lorry:
He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts. 

他是很了不起。但是我有点儿怀疑.
Dennis:
What? Don’t you believe it? 

什么?你不相信?
Lorry:
Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic? 

写得太不真实了。每个名医生都有自己的传说。在麻醉状态下,他怎么可能保持清醒啊!
Dennis:
Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous. 

得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒别人吧。
Lorry:
No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday. 

才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名气。但是总有一天,会有人知道我洛丽比尔医生的。