A:
That’s so unfair. They fired my sister because of her weight. 

太不公平了. 我妹妹因为胖被她老板开除了.
B:
Seriously? She should go to court then. 

不是吧. 她应该诉诸于法律.
A:
Yes. And she is busy getting a good lawyer. But I just don’t understand why people are so mean to fat people. 

是啊.她现在忙着找律师呢. 我真不明白为什么人们对胖人态度那么恶劣.
B:
You know what? I totally understand how fat people feel. I used to be a really big girl! 

我完全明白胖人的想法. 我以前是个超级胖子.
A:
You are kidding! I mean you are very slim. How did you do that? 

你在开玩笑吧.你现在很苗条啊. 你怎么做到的?
B:
Well, my friends suggested I step away from Chocolates and go to gym. And I followed. 

我朋友建议我不吃巧克力,多做运动.而且我坚持了.
A:
It must have been hard. 

当时你肯定很难过吧.
B:
Very hard but I survived. People take it for granted that fatties are born to make slender people look good. I hated being called a looser that was unable to curb her appetite. 

很痛苦,但是我现在还活着啊. 人们想当然的认为胖子就是给美女做陪衬的. 我受够了被称作是一个无法控制食欲的失败者.
A:
Poor thing! Cheer up! You are cute now. 

太可怜了.振作点儿!你现在很好看啊.
B:
Yeah, you are right. Bad days were gone. 

你说的对. 雨天过去了.