Ann:
Do have a dream that you can travel in the space? 

你有去游太空的梦想吗?
Lily:
Yes, of course, everyone have, but very few people can make it come true. A dream is just a dream. 

当然,每个人都有,但是只有很少的人能实现啊。梦想只是梦而已。
Ann:
Yeah, you are right. But some lucky guys can make it come true. 

是啊,你是对的,但是一些幸运儿就可以。
Lily:
Yes, there are. They must be very rich or something. 

是的,有这样的人,他们一定是很富有或者是其他什么的。
Ann:
I believe if some is enough lucky and especial, he might have the chance. A clown from Canada who would be the first “universal clown” travelled the universal with the Russian space vehicle at 30th, September. 

我相信如果有人够幸运和够特别,那么他就有可能有机会。九月三十号一个加拿大的小丑将要和俄罗斯的航天飞船一起游太空,并成为太空的第一个“太空小丑”。
Lily:
So lucky, I really wish I were him. 

太幸运了,我真希望我是他。
Ann:
Me too, and I think many people have the same wish. 

我也是,我想很多人一定都有这个愿望。
Lily:
Who is his audience? The sun, the moon, or the earth? 

谁会是他的观众呢?太阳、月亮、还是地球?
Ann:
I reckon the people on the earth are all his audience. 

我想所有在地球上的人都是他的观众。
Lily:
He must be very happy to have such a trip. That must be the greatest event in his life. 

有这样的旅程他一定很开心,这一定是他一生中最伟大的事情了。