小杨:
Have you ever watched some talent shows? 

你看过一些选秀的节目吗?
小李:
Yes, I am fan of happy girls, which used to be called super girls of Hunan TV. 

是的,我是湖南卫视快乐女声的粉丝,之前叫做超级女声。
小杨:
Oh, really? Who is the champion this year? 

哦,真的吗?今年的冠军是谁?
小李:
Jiang yingrong, a girl from Sichuan won the first prize. 

江映蓉,一个来自四川的女生得了第一名。
小杨:
From Sichuan? Same as Chris Lee. Are they same neutral style? 

来自四川?跟李宇春一样。她们都是一样的中性风格吗?
小李:
No, they are totally different. Jiang Yingrong is hot both in dance and figure. 

不,她们完全不一样。江映蓉是个舞蹈和身材都很火辣的女孩。
小杨:
She must become famous these days. 

这些天她一定很出名。
小李:
Well, I think Zeng Yike is more poplular. She is top 10 of happy girls this year but always arouse bitter controversy. 

我认为曾轶可更红。她是今年快乐女生十强之一,但是一直引起激烈的争议。
小杨:
Why? 

为什么呢?
小李:
She has a great gift for songwriting but she doesn’t sing very well. 

她有极好的歌曲创作才华但是唱歌唱得不好。
小杨:
Oh, you mean that girl has sheep tone? She is really popular, one day I got up and found all my friends used her shizizuo as CRBT (Coloring Ring Back Tone). 

哦,你说那个绵羊音的女孩?她真的很红,一天我起床后发现我所有的朋友都用了她的狮子座做彩铃(个性化回铃音)。