Bob:
Look at that Saudi Arabian!What's he doing? 

看看,沙特阿拉伯!他在做什么?
Anna:
Can't you see?He is holding up a hand,palm away from the face,and move the fingers up and down. 

你没看见?他是手持一只手,手掌远离自己的面孔,然后将手指向上和向下。
Bob:
I mean what does he mean by doing like that? 

我的意思是他这样做意味着什么呢?
Anna:
He could be saying:goodbye! 

他可能说:再见!
Bob:
But he came here just now...And can you hear what he is saying? 

但他来这里刚才...你能听到他在说什么?
Anna:
Not really.He might be saying hello to us. 

并非如此。他可能会向我们打招呼。
Bob:
Ha...Ha...I can hear him now.He is calling"Come here!" 

哈...哈...我可以听到他了。他呼吁:“到这儿来!”
Anna:
What a strange gesture! 

什么奇怪的姿势!
Bob:
Yeah,I konw sometimes the same gestures can mean different things in different countries.But the same gestures do mean the same thing in different countries. 

是的,我知道,有时同样的动作意味着在不同国家不同的事情。但是,同样的动作做意味着在不同的国家同样的事情。
Anna:
Yes,now I konw learning words in a new language is not enough.If you want to talk to people who speak different languages,you might have to learn some new gestures,too. 

是的,现在我知道学习一种新语言的文字是不够的。如果你想谈论谁的人讲不同的语言,您也可能需要学习一些新的姿态。
Bob:
I agree with you.That must be very interesting! 

我同意你的说法。这是非常有趣!