露西:
Oh,my god! Jack ? It’s you? 

天哪!杰克?是你吗?
杰克:
Ruth,my girl ! How is it you? I can't believe my eyes. 

露西,亲爱的!怎么会是你?真不敢相信!
露西:
Oh,the God is able to work miracles. Everything is possible ,am I dreaming ? 

哦,上帝创造奇迹!一切都有可能,我不是在做梦吧?
杰克:
Darling ,I am looking for you these years with no news. 

宝贝,这些年我一直在找你。可是毫无音信。
露西:
You made me reborn when the Titanic sank .I thought you had suffered misfortune. 

泰坦尼克沉船后,是你给了我生命,我以为你遭遇了不测。
杰克:
I dare not drop myself into grievous memory.I lost consciousness when the cold sea water devoured me.Finally the last co-ordinator surface search saved me. 

真是不敢回首,冰冷的海水使我失去知觉,但是很幸运,我被最后一艘救援船救了上来。
露西:
What about later? Why I didn’t find you?I couldn't find your name in survivors list. 

之后呢?我怎么找不到你?生还人员名单里没有你?
杰克:
I was given medical treatment in hospital ,so ,two years passed . 

我被送到了医院救治,在那里度过了两年。
露西:
The God made us reunioned,my baby,we won’t depart for ever. 

上帝让你我重逢,我的宝贝,我们永世不会再分离!
杰克:
We regained invaluable love with life and nothing will separate us,I love you for good! 

我们用生命换回无价的爱,没有任何力量再将我们分开,我爱你,亲爱的,永远!