月月:
I finally realized that a dog is rather better than a man. 

我终于发现狗狗比男人好多了。
小戳:
Did you quarrel with Tom again? Why do you say that? 

你和汤姆又吵架了吧?为什么说这么说?
月月:
Dogs don't play computer game all day. 

狗狗才不会成天玩电脑游戏。
小戳:
You said it. 

说的对。
月月:
Dogs always look into your eyes lovingly, but your boyfriend is more likely to look away and focus his attention on the billboard. 

狗总是深情地望着你,但是你的男朋友在你讲话时很可能就会走神,并盯着路边的广告牌看。
小戳:
I don't know how to say... 

对此我很无语。
月月:
And dogs don't complain about your cooking. Dogs never smoke or drink under the table. 

还有狗不会说对你做的饭挑三拣四。狗不抽烟或喝得烂醉如泥。
小戳:
I go along with that. 

我同意!
月月:
You are his only owner. But you can have two dogs at the same time. 

你是他唯一的主人。但你可以同时养两条狗。
小戳:
I am wondering what kind of woman are you? 

我纳闷你是怎样的女人啊?