John:
How about getting some late supper? 

我们去吃夜宵吧。
Bob:
OK, I feel a bit hungry. 

好吧,还真有点饿了。
John:
Look, there are two men who are following a girl secretively. 

你看,那2个人,鬼鬼祟祟地一直跟在那女孩子后面。
Bob:
Maybe they want to rob her, we should follow them. 

可能是想抢劫,我们跟上去看看吧。
John:
Let’s forget it, don't get nosy! 

算了吧,别管闲事。
Bob:
But the girl is in danger, we should do her a faver. 

可那女孩子有危险,难道我们不该上去帮忙?
John:
Er…alright, let’s give them a big lesson. 

呃…好吧,好好教训教训他们。
Bob:
We should be careful! 

不过得小心点。
John:
Don’t worry, we have learnt the kungfu. 

放心吧,我们可是学过功夫的。
Bob:
LOL, you are not good at it, don’t let the cat out of the bag. 

哈哈。就你那三脚猫功夫,小心别露馅。