Jean:
I thought Koreans were very traditional. 

我以为韩国人很传统的。
Jaco:
As far as I know, yes, they are. Why? 

据我所知,是的啊。怎么了?
Jean:
In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation. 

在一个韩国的高中,很多学生被迫庆祝毕业。
Jaco:
I don’t see any problem with that. 

不觉得这有什么问题。
Jean:
Let me finish. They were odered to be naked. 

让我说完。他们被迫要求裸体。
Jaco:
really? Hope I had graduated there. 

真的?我希望我在那儿毕业的。
Jean:
Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers. 

你有没有良心啊?他们是青少年哎。
Jaco:
Seriously? I thought it was a joke. 

真的?我还以为你在开玩笑。
Jean:
Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it. 

很认真。总统都主持会议了,下命令阻止这种事情。
Jaco:
Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting. 

应该的。但是我真的很好奇如果奥巴马这么做了,会有什么样的结果。肯定很有意思。