Leo:
Have you heard that the meat values 3000 RMB per kilo? 

听说过3000块每公斤的肉吗?
Lucy:
Are you talking about the dinosaur? 

你说的是恐龙肉吧?
Leo:
Now, look at the picture, this piece of meat weighs about 360 kilos, worth 1.08 million yuan. 

来给你看看图片,这块天价“肉”重约360公斤,价值108万元人民币。
Lucy:
Oh, my god! Is it a stone? It looks the same as a piece of meat, and there is even pork skin on the cover! 

天啊,这是石头吗?跟肉长得一模一样啊,还有肉皮呢!
Leo:
It is reported that the main components are carbonate rocks, the nature owns the superlative craftsmanship! 

据说它的主要成分是碳酸岩,大自然真是鬼斧神工啊!
Lucy:
There are so many kinds of the stone, is it a piece of marbled meat? 

这肉石还有不同品种呢,你看,这是五花肉吧?
Leo:
Yes, this just looks like a piece of frozen meat from fridge. 

是啊,这块就像是刚从冰箱拿出来的冻肉。
Lucy:
Then that's a plate of baked steak. 

那旁边那一盘子就是烤好的牛排了!
Leo:
If I were in Yunnan, I would like to go and have a look. 

如果我在云南,非要去现场看看不可。
Lucy:
That illustrates that it is a successful exhibition. 

说明这次展览会办得很成功嘛!