Jessica:
Irish caimis voi ce se xy wont 

吉拉呱啦
Matt:
What are you murmuring about? 

你在嘀咕什么呢?
Jessica:
It’s an ancient spell. I found it from the internet. 

那是很古老的魔咒。我是从网上找来的。
Matt:
Wow, creepy! Why do you want to be enchanted? 

啊,好吓人啊!你为什么想要中魔呢?
Jessica:
I may not look sexy but I hope to be sounded sexy. Irish accent is now considered as the sexiest voice in the world. 

我可能看上去不性感,但是我想听上去性感。现在爱尔兰口音是最性感的声音。
Matt:
A sexy voice? You need to swim to the abyssal zone. The witch who took the little mermaid’s voice would give you what you want. 

性感的声音?你得游到海底深处。那个把小美人鱼声音夺走的巫婆肯定会给你想要的。
Jessica:
I know you don’t believe that. But you don’t have to be so mean to me. 

我知道你不相信。那你要不用这么刻薄吧。
Matt:
Being sexy is too shallow. You are lovely enough. Beauty is out of the eye of the beholder. 

性感太肤浅了。 你很可爱啊。情人眼里出西施。
Jessica:
I don’t need a gay to tell me what sexy is. 

我不需要一个同性恋告诉我什么是性感。
Matt:
What if I tell you my grandpa is a warlock? Do you still refuse my advice? 

如果我告诉你我爷爷是个巫师呢?你还是不需要我的意见?


