Lily:
Ann, long time no see. Where were you going? 

安,好久不见,你去了哪里?
Ann:
I went to Sichuan to visit the Emei Mountain. 

我去了四川峨眉山。
Lily:
Wow, you have been to so many places. How many places of historical interest have you visited? 

哇,你到过很多地方呢。你参观过多少名胜古迹?
Ann:
Not many. My dream is to travel around the world. I think before I am able to go aboard, I want to go to all the historical interest in China. 

不是很多,我的梦想是环游世界,我想在我有能力出国前,我要先去遍中国的名胜古迹。
Lily:
I have such a dream too. But I always worry too many things. I haven’t even gone to a place by myself. 

我也有这样的梦想,可是我总是担心太多的东西,我甚至没有自己出过门呢。
Ann:
You can try. Prepare what you need and start your journey. 

你可以试试啊,准备好你需要的东西,开始你的旅程吧。
Lily:
It’s easy to say, but hard to do. 

说很容易,但是做起来难啊。
Ann:
If you have such a thought, you would never make you dream come true. 

如果你有这样的想法,你永远都实现不了你的梦想。
Lily:
Yes, you are right. It’s time for me to pick up my bag. 

是的,你是对的,是时候打包我的行李了。
Ann:
That’s right. I wish you have a happy journey. 

这就对了,我祝愿你有一个快乐的旅程。


