大嘴:
Are there any blockbusters you’d like to recommend to us recently? 

最近有没有推荐的影片啊?
脸盆:
Hoo,I heard that the famous Jianguodaye is being shot day and night. 

吼,我听说建国大业正在日以继夜地拍呢。
大嘴:
Oh, many famous actors and actresses have joined in the film, as far as I know. 

哦,我知道许多演员加入这部电影呢。
脸盆:
M: Yeah, it is a film about the 60th anniversary of foundation of the People's Republic of China. 

是啊,这是一部关于建国60周年的影片。
大嘴:
Sounds great. But there were rumours that the director uses some foreign actors of Chinese origin. 

听说不错。但有传闻说这电影起用了一些华裔演员。
脸盆:
Really? I think foreigners should not be allowed in such solemn subject. 

是吗,我认为外国人不能加入这种庄重的题材啊。
大嘴:
I am really confused. 

我很疑惑啊。
脸盆:
Could not we find any other Chinese actors any more? 

我们就不能找其他的中国的演员来演吗?
大嘴:
Take it easy, please. I got the latest news. The foreign actors of Chinese origin will play the roles of Kuomintang Nationalist Party. 

放轻松,我获得了最新的消息。外籍演员都扮演国民党方面的角色。
脸盆:
I can relax a little bit. 

我松了一口气了。
大嘴:
Best wishes to the film! 

那祝它大卖!
脸盆:
I will have a plan of it. 

我计划去看。
热点词:
Day and night adv. 

日以继夜地
热点词:
blockbuster 

n.(破坏性强的)巨型炸弹,神通广大的人; 声势浩大, 风靡一时之举; 消耗巨资拍摄的影片,土地投机商, 房地产掮客,一鸣惊人的事或人
热点词:
The campaign was a blockbuster. 

这次竞选运动声势浩大。


