Linda:
Hey, Catherine, have you got the ticket about Turandot directed by Zhang Yimou? 

嘿,凯瑟琳,你买到张艺谋执导的《图兰朵》的票了吗?
Catherine:
No, I am just worrying about it. Do you have any idea? 

没有啊。我正为此事发愁呢。你有什么办法吗?
Linda:
Tell you the truth, I am not interested in it. 

说实话吧,我对此并不感冒呢。
Catherine:
Why? That is his first work after the Olympic opening ceremony in August 8, 2009. 

为什么啊。这是他自08年8月8日奥运会开幕式之后的第一个作品啊。
Linda:
I do not know why. I just do not like him. I have seen Hero and Raise the red lantern. 

不知道为什么,反正就是不喜欢他。我看过他执导的《英雄》和《大红灯笼高高挂》。
Catherine:
So have I. I think the occasions of his films are great and impressed me deeply. 

我也是呢。我觉得他的电影的场面都很宏大,给我留下很深的印象。
Linda:
Exactly. But I prefer the films in a fluent and delicate way. 

确实是。但是我更喜欢流畅而细腻的描写手法呢
Catherine:
OKAY, now come to the point. Can you get a ticket for me? 

好的,现在到正题吧。你能帮我弄张票吗?
Linda:
let me see. Maybe my cousin can do it. 

让我想想啊。我表兄也许可以呢。
Catherine:
Great! I will treat you to dinner. 

太好了。如果弄到了,我请你吃大餐。