杨:
Yesterday I got one message from your QQ, it said you wanted to borrow some money. 

昨天我收到你的QQ信息,说你想借点钱。
李:
Really? It must be a scam.My QQ has been stolen last week. 

真的吗?肯定是诈骗,我的QQ上周就被盗了。
杨:
I also think so, so I just cancelled that message. 

我也是这么想的,所以我就把信息删掉了。
李:
Did he send you the account? 

他给你发帐号了吗?
杨:
Yes, it is an account of bank of china. 

是的,是一个中行的帐号。
李:
Then give it to me. 

给我吧。
杨:
What do you want to do? To find the swindler? 

你想干什么?找出诈骗者?
李:
No, I just want to teach him some lessons. 

不,我只是想给他点教训。
杨:
How? 

怎么做呢?
李:
I will use his account on online bank and try to find his password, if I put wrong passwords 3 times continuously, then this account will be frozen for one day. If I am lucky enough to get the correct password, then I will give all the money in that account to welfare. 

我会在网上银行使用这个账号,如果我连续3次输错密码,这个账户会被冻结一天。 如果我够运气碰对了密码,我会把帐户里所有的钱捐给福利院。
杨:
Good idea! If people all do so, swindlers will surely cry everyday! 

好主意!如果人人都这么做,骗子们整天都要哭了!


