杨:
Why are you looking so bewildered? Anything difficult? 

为什么你看起来如此困惑?有什么难事吗?
李:
Yes, I cannot decide who my real lover is. 

是的,我不能决定谁才是我的真爱。
杨:
Are you kidding? You just married for only several months! 

你在开玩笑吗?你刚结婚了几个月而已。
李:
Yes, but I feel I fall in love with other people. 

是的,但是我觉得我爱上了别人。
杨:
Who is that girl? 

那个女孩是谁?
李:
She is my sister in law. 

是我的小姨子。
杨:
What? You also have “sister-in-law complex”? 

什么? 你也有小姨子情结?
李:
I am not sure, but she is young and pretty. 

我不确定,但是她既年轻又漂亮。
杨:
Come on, you get the common problem of men, “liking the new and hating the old”. 

得了吧,你是有了男人的通病, 喜新厌旧。
李:
What can I do now? 

我现在该怎么办呢?
杨:
Women cannot accept a man love two women at the same time. Your wife will not accept and also your sister in law may despise you. So,guy,listen to me,please put away your such a complex 

女人不会接受男人同时喜欢两个女人。你老婆不会接受,你小姨子说不定会鄙视你。 所以, 伙计,收起你的小姨子情结吧。