小杨:
Let’s go to cinema this evening, shall we? 

我们今晚去看电影吧, 好吗?
小郝:
Ok, do you have any good suggestion? 

好的, 你有什么好的建议吗?
小杨:
Yes, I want to watch Feng Sheng. 

是的, 我想看风声。
小郝:
Oh, it is the hottest movie now. 

哦, 这是现在最火的电影了。
小杨:
Yes, many top actors are involved in this movie, such as Huang Xiaoming, Li Bingbing. 

是的, 许多顶尖的演员都加盟了这部影片, 比如黄晓明,李冰冰。
小郝:
Well, I think people are attracted not only by actors but also by their performance. 

我认为这部电影不止靠演员阵容吸引人, 还靠他们的表演。
小杨:
You sounds know something, tell me. 

听起来你好像知道些什么, 告诉我。
小郝:
I heard that Li Bingbing has some naked performance in this movie. 

我听说这部戏里 李冰冰有一些裸戏。
小杨:
Really? She always looks pure in body and mind. 

真的吗?她一直看起来身心纯洁。
小郝:
This is so called dedication for the arts. She performed as an undergrounder who is cruelly treated by an operative acted by Huang Xiaoming. 

这就是所谓的为艺术献身。她饰演了一位地下工作者被黄晓明饰演的特务残酷虐待。


