大嘴:
Morning. Did you go to the library and attend the lecture of Yuminhong? 

早上好,昨天你去图书馆参加俞敏洪的讲座了么?
脸盆:
Yes, but I am late. There were so many audiences yesterday. 

我去了,但是晚了。 昨天好多的听众啊。
大嘴:
The atmosphere is so exciting. We all know Yuminhong is the founder of New Oriental. 

讲座的气氛很热烈。 我们都知道俞敏洪是新东方的创始人。
脸盆:
His speech is so encouraging, many students want to start the business after listening his speech. 

他的讲座很鼓舞人, 很多同学听了后都想创业。
大嘴:
Yes, it is a good idea. Right now the economic crisis makes these opportunities lesser and lesser. 

是的, 是个不错的想法。 现在经济危机使得就业的机会越来越少了。
脸盆:
New Oriental is a good place to study English and there are many famous teachers. 

新东方是个学习英语的好地方,那里有很多著名的老师。
大嘴:
I studied there last year. 

我去年就在那里学习过。
脸盆:
Really? What do you think of that school? 

真的么?你对新东方感觉怎么样?
大嘴:
New Oriental is really a good choice. The trainers there have many experiences in teaching and are experts. 

新东方是个不错的选择,那里有很多教学经验丰富的老师和专家。
脸盆:
I will go for a visit to New Oriental. 

我也要去新东方看看。


