Jessie:
Isn’t it sad? A woman claimed to be a stripper after losing her decent job because of economic crisis. 

真可悲!经济危机让人失业了,有女人居然最后成了脱衣舞女郎。
Carl:
Sad? The way I see it, she is getting more money than before, which is good for her. 

悲惨?我倒觉得她能赚得更多钱,对她而言倒是件好事。
Jessie:
You men are sick. Isn’t it insane that you guys would like to pay 3,000 dollars an hour for a call girl? 

你们男人真恶心。一个小时3000美金给应召女郎,你们疯了吧。
Carl:
I really don’t want to talk about it with you. But 

我真不想跟你讨论这个话题,但是。。
Jessie:
But… feeling too guilty to talk about it? 

但是,觉得很有罪恶感,不想说了?
Carl:
No. This is really awkward. Truth really hurts. We men can get what we can’t get at home. That’s why they are important to us. 

当然不是了。这真的很尴尬。事实很伤人啊。我们男人能在那里得到在家里得不到的满足。所以他们对我们很重要。
Jessie:
Is that why you never get married? 

所以你从来不结婚?
Carl:
That’s different. Admit it. Escorting business is everywhere. 

这不一样,好吧。接受现实吧。援助交际到处都有。
Jessie:
Nice try, but you are changing the subject. You did not answer my question. 

说的好,但是你在改变话题。你没有回答我的问题。
Carl:
Since when did you care about my life? 

你什么时候开始关心我的生活了?


