Bob:
Honey, would you marry me? 

亲爱的,嫁给我吧?
Ann:
I want to think of it for some time. 

我想要点时间考虑考虑。
Bob:
Please, honey, I have made proposal to you fifteen times. 

拜托了,亲爱的,我已经向你求婚十五次了。
Ann:
I know. But your way doesn’t touch my heart. 

我知道,但是你的方式没办法让我感动。
Bob:
Oh, god, please tell me how. 

哦,天啊,告诉我怎么办?
Ann:
I can’t tell you. 

我不能告诉你。
Bob:
Ok, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would stay with you always. 

好吧,当我们在一起的时候,我想要你快乐,当你伤心的时候,我永远在你身边。
Ann:
When I am angry and want to beat someone, you should stand there and let me do what I want. Would you? 

当我生气的时候,想打人的时候,你要站着让我打,可以吗?
Bob:
Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life. 

可以,谢谢你陪我共度人生。
Ann:
Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests. 

别太高兴,这只是我的考验之一。


