大嘴:
Did you watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince recently ? 

你最近看哈利波特与混血王子了吗?
脸盆:
Yeah , I like this species ,I am an honest fan of it . 

看了,我很喜欢哈利波特系列,是他的忠实粉丝呢。
大嘴:
Is that really so? What does it mostly appeal to you ? 

是吗?是什么最吸引你呢?
脸盆:
The magic feelings, I think. And the magic fairy Emma Watson also attracts me a lot. 

是魔幻的世界,还有就是童话魔女艾玛沃特森。
大嘴:
Oh , she’s a special girl indeed ,I also like her. 

哦,那的确是个有个性的女孩,我也喜欢她。
脸盆:
Ha, she’s virtually a nymph with angelic smile and perfect figure. 

是啊,天使面孔加上魔鬼身材,简直是人间精灵。
大嘴:
Are you heard of that she’s always surrounded with amorous affairs? 

听说她总是绯闻不断?
脸盆:
I think the public couldn’t separate themselves from news, it’s the natural law of entertainment circle. 

我想公众人物总是脱离不开绯闻吧,这是娱乐界的自然法则。
大嘴:
You have a point there. Recently Emma Watson has become a siren of fashion instead of a magic fairy 

有道理。现在艾玛沃特森已经从童话魔女变成时尚魔女了。
脸盆:
She has gained much more focus and will be the most famous star of the Occident in a time. 

她越来越受关注了,也许一段时间以后,将会成为欧美最红的女星了。


