小西:
This Spring Festival coincides with Valentine's Day on February 14. There are two festivals on one day. 

今年2月14日,春节携情人节而至,真是一天双节。
西怪:
What an unfortunate coincidence! 

真是不幸的巧合!
小西:
How is it unfortunate? 

怎么不幸了?
西怪:
We have to struggle to choose between our family and our lover. 

我们不得不在亲人和情人间挣扎。
小西:
Since that, where would you celebrate such a day? 

既然如此,你在家过节还是在外面过?
西怪:
As the first day of the Lunar Year, I would rather make my way back home and savor the moment of family reunion. 

作为农历大年初一,我还是会回家品味家人的团聚。
小西:
What a dutiful son! 

真是个孝子!
西怪:
It will be a great pity that I spend Valentine's Day without my girlfriend. 

情人节不能和女友一起过就遗憾了。
小西:
That happens again 38 years later. 

这种事38年后会在发生一次。
西怪:
Shall that Spring Festival embrace another Valentine's Day? 

2048年的春节会拥抱另一个情人节吗?


