Leo:
Hi Lucy, are you pregnant? 

露西,你怀孕了吗?
Lucy:
No, why did you say that? 

没有啊,为什么这么说?
Leo:
Then why did you put on radiation protection clothes? 

那你干吗穿防辐射服?
Lucy:
Recently I always go to check in the machine room, so I put one the clothes to protect radiation. 

我最近要去机房检查,防止辐射啊。
Leo:
It is not enough. 

这还不够。
Lucy:
What do you mean? 

什么意思?
Leo:
You should learn from those female white-collar workers to wear radiation protection mask. 

你应该学那些女白领一样,带上防辐射面罩。
Lucy:
Oh my goodness, it is like in the gas experiments lab. 

天啊,这搞的像毒气实验一样的。
Leo:
While it is reasonable. 

但是也不无道理啊。
Lucy:
Yes, the radiation is everywhere. 

是啊,辐射无处不在。


