长河:
Why are you interested in working for our company? 

为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
一代:
Because your company has a good sales record. 

因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
长河:
Why did you leave your former company? 

为什么离开以前的公司?
一代:
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future. 

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
长河:
What are your great strengths? 

你有什么优点?
一代:
I'm a hard-working, persistent person. 

我工作刻苦,性情执着。
长河:
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you? 

我公司雇用你有什么好处?
一代:
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit 

我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
长河:
What are your salary expectations? 

你对薪水有什么要求?
一代:
I expect to be paid according to my abilities. 

我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
长河:
What do you know about our major products and our share of the market? 

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?
一代:
Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States。 

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售。
长河:
If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in? 

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
一代:
If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department. 

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。
长河:
How can I contact you when we reach our decision? 

我们决定后如何跟你联系?
一代:
You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。


