Ann:
My god, Nothing is too strange in the world. 

天啊,真是无奇不有。
Lily:
What makes you so surprised? 

什么事让你这么惊讶啊?
Ann:
You have a look, one beggar in America said he is like Obama. 

你来看,美国有个乞丐说他长得很像奥巴马。
Lily:
Obama, the American President! It sounded incredible in common. 

奥巴马,美国总统!真不可思议。
Ann:
It said:”I am like Obama, I want change” on his plate. 

看他牌子上写的什么:“我长得很像奥巴马,我需要改变(零钱)。”
Lily:
This is the most interesting begging excuse I have seen. 

这是我见过的最好玩的乞讨理由。
Ann:
So do I, hope it can make some effects to his destiny. 

我也是。希望他的命运能有所改变。
Lily:
I hope so. 

希望吧。
Ann:
Honestly, there are so many beggars who are pretended to cheat the passerby. 

老实说,很多乞丐都是假装的,以此来骗路人的钱。
Lily:
En, if I see the young and strongbeggars, I will ignore. 

恩,每当我看到那些年轻力壮的乞丐,我都不买他们的账。


