Cathy:
Oh, no! Mike, will you marry me? 

不会吧.麦克,你愿意娶我吗?
Mike:
Sorry? Did I miss something? Who do think I am? I don’t go bisexual. Plus I am very loyal to my Jake. 

什么?我听错了吧.你把我当什么人了啊.我不搞双性的.再说我对我的杰克可是很忠诚的.
Cathy:
Stop being bitchy. It’s this report. 

怎么说话呢. 都是这篇报道了.
Mike:
Okay, what kind of report is pushing you to get married with me? 

什么样的报道逼着你要嫁给我?
Cathy:
It says here that Maldives is going to sink because of worse climate. We are loosing the wonder of the nature. 

上面说气候越来越恶劣,马尔代夫要沉了. 我们即将失去这个自然奇迹.
Mike:
So? It is neither the end of the world nor my life, I hope. 

所以呢? 这不是世界末日,也不是我的末日吧.
Cathy:
Have some mercy, please. I have been dreaming to go there for my honey moon. 

有没有怜悯之心啊.我一直梦想着去那里度蜜月.
Mike:
You are right. Maybe I should propose to Jake. We can go there for our honey moon. He will love it. 

你说的很对. 我应该向我的杰克求婚.然后我们去那里度蜜月.他肯定会喜欢的.
Cathy:
Hey, hello, are you with me? 

哎,你有在听吗?
Mike:
Jake, my angel. I believe I told you about him. He is so adorable. His eyes are so charming. His lips… 

杰克,我的天使. 我肯定跟你说起过他.他太迷人了. 他的眼睛太漂亮了,他的嘴唇…


