游客:
Excuse me, can you help me? 

打扰了,请问能帮忙下吗?
路人:
Yes, what is the matter? 

当然可以,什么事?
游客:
I am a tourist, I want to go to the XM zoo with my little son, but I don’t know the way to the zoo, could you tell me? 

我是来旅游的,我想和我儿子去XM动物园,但我不知道路,你能告诉我吗?
路人:
The XM zoo is on Zhongshan Road, the centre of the city. 

XM动物园在市中心,中山路。
游客:
Is it far away from here? How long will it take if I walk? 

离这远吗?我走着去需要多长时间?
路人:
It is not very far, but it is a hot day, I suggest you take the bus. 

不远,但是天气太热,我建议你搭车去。
游客:
You are right. By the way, which bus should I get? 

你是对的。顺便问下,我该搭哪路车?
路人:
NO.8 bus and get off at the sixth bus station. You can see the zoo is behind the Clock Tower. 

8路,在第六站下车,你可以看到动物园就在钟楼后面。
游客:
Thank you so much. 

非常感谢。
路人:
You are welcome. 

不客气。


